October 30, 2013
All President/General Secretary
Affiliated State Judo Associations
Sub. : Open Selection Trials ( YOUTH & JUNIOR ) for selecting Indian Judo Teams for
Asian Youth & Junior Judo Championships 2013 and campers for National Coaching Camp,on 17th and 18th November 2013 at SAI, BHOPAL
Judo Federation of India is holding an Open Selection Trials for YOUTH & JUNIOR Boys and Girls on 17th & 18th November – 2013 ( Sunday and Monday ), to select the Indian Judo Teams for the 7th Asian Youth & 14th Asian Junior Judo Championships - 2013, and the campers for National Coaching Camps, at Sports Authority of India, Udhav Das Mehta, Central Regional Centre, Bhopal.
7th Asian Youth & 14th Asian Junior Judo Championships – 2013 will be held from 10th to 14th December 2013 at Hainan, China, and the Coaching Camp will be start from 18th November 2013 at SAI Bhopal.
The following important points may please be noted for the trials:
1. The Selection Trials for Youth ( boys & girls ) will be held on 17th November 2013 and will start from 10.a.m. onwards at Judo Hall, SAI, Bhopal.
2. The Selection Trials for Junior ( boys & girls ) will be held on 18th November 2013 and will start from 10.a.m. onwards at Judo Hall, SAI, Bhopal.
3. The Official Weigh-in will be held on 17th & 18th November at 7.30.a.m. to 8.30.a.m. at Judo Hall
4. Weight Category :
YOUTH ( 7 + 7 )
Boys: Below 50Kg, Below 55Kg, Below 60Kg, Below 66Kg. Below 73Kg, Below 81Kg,
& Below 90Kg
Girls: Below 40Kg, Below 44Kg, Below 48Kg, Below 52Kg, Below 57Kg, Below 63Kg,
& Below 70Kg
JUNIOR ( 7 + 7 )
Boys: Below 55Kg, Below 60Kg, Below 66Kg, Below 73Kg. Below 81Kg, Below 90Kg,
Girls: Below 44Kg, Below 48Kg, Below 52Kg, Below 57Kg, Below 63Kg , Below 70Kg,
& Below 78Kg
5. Age limit:
YOUTH: Boys and Girls must be 12 years old or above and under 18 years
(must be born between 1996 and 2001 )
JUNIOR: Boys and Girls must be 17 years old or above and under 20 years
(must be born between 1993 and 1995 )
Note: Those who selected in the Team, under 18 year old, the secondary entry must be countersigned by parent / guardian.
6. Without a valid passport players will not be allowed to participate in the trials, and the Passport must be valid till December 2014.
7. A player can participate in One Weight Category, only. However more than one player can participate in each weight category from one State/Unit, as there is no limit for participation of players in each category.
8. Participation is allowed only through affiliated State Associations.
9. The players should come prepared to join the Coaching Camp at SAI Bhopal from 18th November 2013, if he/she selected. No leave will be granted during the Coaching Camp. In case of not reporting as above, the Judoka will be replaced by the second one without any information/notice.
10. A fee of Rs. 300/- ( Rupees THREE hundred only) per player is payable for participation in the selection trials as Entry Fee.
11. The participants will participate at his/her own risk. Federation is not responsible for any kind of injury/accidents during the trails.
12. All the expenses (i.e. Boarding, Lodging, Traveling etc.) are to be borne by the individual/State Association, to participate in the selection trials.
13. The decision of the Selection Committee will be treated as final.
14. Anti Dope Test will be carried soon after the trails.
15. The Judo player, those who will select in the Indian Judo Team, it is necessary to obtain IJF Back Numbers ( for Judo Dress ) and also have IJF approved Judo Dress ( 1 set white & 1set blue ) to participate in the Asian Youth & Junior Judo Championships – 2013.
Please clearly explain the above conditions to your player/s before sending him/her/them to participate in the trials.
( Man Mohan Jaiswal )
Copyrights © 2018 JFI. All Rights Reserved.