July 8, 2010 JFI/12/2010/
All the Affiliated State Judo Associations &
Sub. : Open Selection Trials ( SENIORS ) for selecting Indian Judo Team for
ASIAN GAMES – 2010, Guangzhou, CHINA on 24th July 2010, at SAI BHOPAL
Judo Federation of India is holding an Open Selection Trials for Seniors on 24th July 2010 ( Saturday ), to select the Indian Judo Team for the Asian Games 2010, at Sports Authority of India, Central Regional Centre, Gramgora, Bishenkhdi, Bhopal, Madhya Presh.
The Judo Events in Asian Games 2010 will be held from 13th to 16th November 2010 at Guangzhou, China.
The following important points may please be noted for the trials:
1. The Selection Trials will start from 10.a.m. onwards on 24th July 2010 at Judo Hall, SAI, Bhopal.
2. The Official Weigh-in will be held at 7.30.a.m. to 8.30.a.m. at Judo Hall
3. Weight Category :
Men: Below 60Kg, 66Kg, 73Kg, and - 90Kg.
Girls : Below 48Kg, 52Kg, 57Kg, and - 63Kg.
4. Age limit: There is No Age Limit for competitors, however the competitor below 18 Years as on 24th July 2010, has to submit the Undertaking by the Parents/Guardian, during the accreditation.
5. Without a valid passport players will not be allowed to participate in the trials, and the Passport must be valid till May 2011
6. A player can participate in One Weight Category, only. However more than one player can participate in each weight category from one State/Unit, as there is no limit for participation of players in each category.
7. Participation is allowed only through affiliated State Associations/Departmental Units. The enclosed Entry Form must be submitted during the accreditation on 24th July 2010 at 7.a.m.
8. The Judo players who are working in Para-military Forces/Services Sports Control Board/Departments must participate from their respective Department only. They will not be allowed to participate from any State/Ut. Those who are working in State Police Forces can participate from their respective States. However, the Judo Players of Para-military Forces can also participate through All India Police Sports Control Board ( AIPSCB ).
9. The players should come prepared to join the Coaching Camp at SAI Bhopal, from 26th July, if he/she selected. No leave will be granted during the Coaching Camp. In case of not reporting as above, the Judoka will be replaced by the second one without any information/notice.
10. A fee of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two hundred and Fifty only) per player is payable for participation in the selection trials as Entry Fee.
11. The participants will participate at his/her own risk. Federation is not responsible for any kind of injury/accidents during the trails.
12. All the expenses (i.e. Boarding, Lodging, Traveling etc.) are to be borne by the individual/State Association/Departmental Units, to participate in the selection trials.
13. The decision of the Selection Committee will be treated as final.
14. Anti Dope Test will be carried soon after the trails.
Please clearly explain the above conditions to your player/s before sending him/her/them to participate in the trials.