December 15, 2018
All Affiliated State Judo Associations/Ut Departmental Units
I am glad to inform you that Judo Federation of India is organising Referees and Coaches Seminar (for Men & Women) on 22nd December 2018 at Baba Gang Nath Sports Academy, Baba Gang Nath Mandir, Munirka Gaon, R.K. Puram, New Delhi 110 068.
Details of the Seminar are as under :
1. Registration of Participants : 9.00 am to 11.00 pm.
2. Seminar Starts : 11.00 am onwards till 5.00pm.( With two breaks.)
3. Fees: Rs. 1000/- per person ( for first time participants).
Rs. 500/- per person ( for refresher course).
4. Loading and Boarding/Accommodation to participants will Not be provided by JFI.
5. Content of the Seminar:
a. Explanatory Guide of the latest Judo Rules with effect from January 2018 to Tokyo Olympics 2020.
Time: 11.00 am to 1.00 pm.
Lunch Break : 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm.
b. Video Clippings of various situations. (Inter active session)
Time : 2.00 pm to 3.30 pm.
Tea Break : 3.30 pm to 3.45 pm.
c. Practice Session Of Refereeing , covering Gestures, Mobility, Entry & Exit of Referees into the contest area, mock bouts refereeing.
Time : 3.45 pm to 5.30 pm.
Closing of seminar.
6. Faculty who will conduct the seminar :
1. Mr. Manohar N. Bangera : Chairman, Technical Council.
2. Mr. Arun Dwivedi : Vice Chairman, Technical Council.
7. Seminar Coordinators:
1. Mr. Kailasham Yadav : Treasurer. JFI.
2. Mr. C.S. Rajan : Asst.Secretary.JFI.
JFI will appoint Referees from the Seminar Attendees and the Delhi Referees who have attended the earlier two seminars (conducted in Jammu & Jallandhar in 2018), for the Selection Trials to be held on 22nd and 23rd December 2018 for selecting Delhi Judo team for participating in the Senior National Judo Championships-2018-19, Vishakhapatnam .
You are requested to inform name of participants for the above seminar from your state/Dept. before 20th December 2018 to JFI by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
With Best Regards
Manohar N. Bangera
Judo Federation of India
Copyrights © 2018 JFI. All Rights Reserved.