JFI is conducting selection trials on 22nd & 23rd December 2018 ; to select the Judo Team (Men & Women) of Delhi State for participating in the forthcoming Senior National Judo Championships -2018-19, scheduled to be held from 3rd to 7th January 2019 at Vishakhapatnam.
Details of the trials are as under :
1. Venue of the trials : Baba Gang Nath Sports Academy, Baba Gang Nath Mandir, Munirka Gaon, R.K. Puram, New Delhi 110 068.
2. Date 22nd December, 2018.
a. Registration of Players : 4.00 pm to 5.30 pm.
b. Unofficial Weigh-in : 4.00 pm to 6.30 pm.
c. Official Weigh-in : 6.30 pm to 7.30 pm.
d. Draws : 7.30 pm.
3. Date 23nd December, 2018.
a. Competition Commences: 9.00 am sharp.
b. Declaration of Results : After the completion of all bouts.
4. Participation fees of Rs. 300/- per participant will be charged by JFI for incidental expenses.
5. All the participants must compulsorily produce their AADHAR CARD, to prove their proof of residence and Photo id.
If Aadhar card is of a different state, then the player must also produce a proof that, he/she is staying in Delhi as a Student (letter from the school/College/educational institution). If he/she is working in Delhi, then a letter from his/her employer stating his/her working period.
The Selection Trials will conducted as per IJF Rules and other conditions as per circular No. JFI/47/2018-19/147 dated 16/11/2018 of the Senior Nationals Judo Championship, Visakapatnam, A.P.
Copyrights © 2018 JFI. All Rights Reserved.